General Guidelines for Meeting and Worshiping
- Please, if you have a fever or feel sick, STAY HOME and come back to worship with us at another time. Sunday worship services will still be available via live streaming.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations.
- Please stay at least 6 feet apart from anyone other than immediate members of your family.
- Please feel free to wear a mask.
- Please keep your children with you and do not let them ramble around to other people.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow, sleeve, or handkerchief.
Please know that we are happy to have any one worship with us. We will take every precaution possible to ensure a safe and healthy environment in which to give praises and worship to the Lord.